Friday 28 August 2009

Memoirs of IMH -(Institute of Mental Health) 4

Dear my loving readers and visitors,



Record IV

A nurse saw a patient writing a letter. She got curious and went to take a peek. But the patient didn't wanna let her see.

Nurse (unable to contain her curiosity): "Who are you writing to?"

Patient: "I'm writing a letter to myself...."

Her curiosity grew and she thought to herself (Why would someone write a letter to himself?)

So she asked again: "So...what's written inside?"

Patient (got impatient): "You crazy ah? I haven't received the letter, how would I know??"

Very good one. Trust you too have a good laugh.

James Oh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another good laugh. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Deborah Ann said...

Haha! I see you have a sense of humor, I love that.

you are invited to follow my blog at www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

Sharing the laughter is my calling...