Sunday 11 October 2009

Singh Jokes Series 5

Happy day to my dearest readers and visitors,


Trust you find the article below well. This article will be the last series for this mini series of Singh Jokes.


Two Singhs were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying like hell.

So the other asked him, 'Why are you crying?' He replied, 'I came here for blood test'

The second Singh asked, 'So? Are you afraid ? '
He replied, ' No, not that. During the blood test they will cut my finger'


Hearing this the second Singh started crying. The first one was astonished and asked him, 'Why are you crying?'

To which he replied, 'I have come for my urine test.'


Ha!!!!!!!! See you again and stay tuned.




Remember to share it with others who intend to pursuing to health and happiness.




Wishing you health and happiness,



James Oh


No comments: