Friday 6 November 2009

Stress Reliever #1

Very happy day to everyone of you,


For the husband, I am glad to present you with stress reliever.

For the wife, you should be happy because your husband has obtained a quick stress reliever.


For the wife and husband to be, it is no harm for you to learn.


Stress Reliever #1
 
Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
 

Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your
picture and the problem disappears.
 

Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
 

Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?" 

Ha!!! Please remember to pass this blog to everyone you know so that they can get some stress relievers here.


Stay tuned for another stress reliever. Seeing you then,


James Oh

No comments: