Friday 27 May 2011

Reasons why I never visit my rich friend


Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me with a simple question.
 
Question : What drink would you like to have...?
Answer   : Tea please

Then.....
Question :  Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea?
Answer   :  Ceylon tea

Question : How would you like it? Black or white?
Answer   : white

Question : Milk, or fresh cream?
Answer   : With milk

Question : Goat's milk, or cow's milk?
Answer   : With cow's milk please.

Question : Friezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer   : Uhm, I'll just take it black.

Question : Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Answer   : With sugar

Question : Beet sugar or cane sugar?
Answer   : Cane sugar

Question : White, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer   : Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead.

Question : Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer   : Mineral water

Question : Flavored or non-flavored, sparkling or non?
Answer   : I think I'll just die of thirst

No comments: