Saturday 4 June 2011

Doctor - Save life

Doctor - Nice one.........
 
 



A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and  desperately need your  help! My baby is not even 1 year old, and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.
 

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'  

The doctor thought for a little,  and after some silence he said to the  lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem.
  It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.  

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of  2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way,  you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill  one of them, it doesn't matter which one  it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 

'I  agree', the doctor replied.  'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution. The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.  

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!



If you agree, please spread around.   Together we can help save precious lives!  

Learn from Yesterday,  live for Today, hope for Tomorrow..
   

 
 

No comments: