Tuesday 14 August 2012

DOCTOR'S LAST WORD

Doctor's Last Word....****

A 20-yr old pretty, sexy and sensual girl went to see a psychiatrist.****

'Doctor, I'm so angry at my boyfriend that I must call him Bastard. I****

feel that he's gone too far, and he deserves it.'****

'Hmm? Such a word is strong and rude. But may be you have your own****

reasons. Tell me about it so that I can help you.'****

'Yes, thank you, Doctor. There was one night...we parked our car****

besides the beach and we were alone... and... he held my hand....'****

'Did he hold your hand like this?'****

'Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're holding it now'****

'If it's only this, he doesn't deserve to be called Bastard. It means****

he doesn't want to be separated from you.'****

'Then, he leaned his body towards me... and hugged me...'****

'Like this?'****

'Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're doing.'****

'It's not a Bastard.****

It means he wanna stay forever by your side'****

'Then he kissed me...'****

'Like this?'****

'Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're kissing me.'****

'If its only a kiss like this, seriously you can't call him Bastard.****

it means he adores you.'****

'Then he put his hands inside my clothes and touched my boobs, Doc...'****

'Like this?'****

'Yes, Doctor... exactly like that'****

'It's not behavior of a bastard. It means he wants to protect you.'****

'Then he took off all my clothes... slowly... '****

'Did you resist?'****

'No. I let him do it, because I love him...'****

'Did he take off your clothes like this?'****

'Yes, Doctor. Until I'm completely naked like now......'****

'He still doesn't deserve to be called 'Bastard, because it means he****

wanna learn about your body completely.'****

'Then he kissed me and put his.... inside me and had sex with me...'****

.......................****

'Did he do it just like what we do?'****

'Yes, Doctor. Exactly the same'****

'You still can't call him Bastard. It means he needs you.'****

'But then he told me that he has AIDS'****

*All the staff and patients outside heard the doctor screaming,'*****

****

*'BASSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD'!!!!!!!!!!*****

** **

No comments: