Monday 21 September 2009

Ah Beng Series 12

Very happy day to all my dearest readers and visitors,

Hope that this post will give you a good day ahead.

With this post, I have completed the Ah Beng mini series. Thereafter, you will be entertained by other type of stories.

A man ask Ah Beng : Why Ahmad Badawi goes walking in the Evening and not in the morning?
Ah Beng replied : Ahmad Badawi is PM not AM..



Please let me know, via comment, should you have any idea which can help me to serve you better. Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

If you have a good laugh, please don't stop here. Direct your loved one and friends to this blog to show your care on them. Please help me to reach out and serve more people.

Stay tuned always to make your day a Great day. Life always begin from us.

James Oh

No comments: