Tuesday 22 September 2009

How you make your grandfather glad?

Very happy day to all my dearest readers and visitors,

Hope that this post will give you a good day ahead.

Ah Leng's teacher was telling him the importance of making others glad.

She asked Ah Leng "has you ever make someone else glad yesterday?"

"Please, teacher,"said Ah Leng "I've make someone glad yesterday."

"Well done. Who was that?"

"My grandfather."

"Good. Now tell me how you made your grandfather glad."

"Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with him two hours.

Then I said to him, 'Grandfather, I'm going home,' and he said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"


If you have a good laugh, please don't stop here. Direct your loved one and friends to this blog to show your care on them. I am sure they do, like you and I, want to have some good fun.

Stay tuned always to make your day a Great day. Life always begin from us.

James Oh

No comments: